1 Commis Chef (approx. annual package amounting to £27,000-£29,000):
£19,000 - £21,000 p/a basic salary (based on experience, but no experience necessary) with an additional sum of £6,500-£7,500 p/a tronc tips;
- £1,000 signing on bonus (payable in your first month's salary)
- Chef referral scheme where you can earn up to £600 for every chef referred
- This equates to an effective annual package of approx. : £27,000 - £29,000.
- Our 2023 mission includes a 4 day working week for all of our chefs (as soon as we are able to employ sufficient numbers to do so);
- All employees are automatically signed up to ‘Perkbox’, offering hundreds of discounts on health and lifestyle (e.g. gyms, classes etc), fashion, travel, supermarkets, utilities, tech and electronics (e.g. Apple, Curry’s etc), beauty and personal care and days out; and
- 50% off all food at the 3 Acres
- Paid breaks
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Company pension
We are looking to recruit a Commis Chef to work in the 3 Acres kitchen. We offer training the 3 Acres way, so there will be opportunity to progress within our well-known and established restaurant. There will also be opportunity to work for our outside catering company Woodfired Oven Co in a live fire cooking environment in the outdoors, for private events and weddings.
Under the lead of Head Chef Tom Davies, we work with the best of ingredients, to exacting standards, producing finessed dishes that change seasonally.
Own transport is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent (part-time vacancies also available)
Schedule: This is currently 5 days, working towards 4 days when the team is of sufficient size. The shifts are all straight, however we are happy to be flexible on an individual basis (e.g. if splits are preferable) and overtime is possible.
Please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org to apply